At Campbellville Animal Hospital, the health and safety of our clients, patients and dedicated team members are our top priority. In addition to the strict hygiene protocols we maintain, we are now temporarily adopting some enhanced best practices from our national and provincial regulatory bodies. Specifically, effective Monday March 23 until further notice:
HOURS OF OPERATION:
• Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, by appointment only.
• In order to maintain environmental control of the facility, our doors will be locked;
• Please call our office at 905-854-5556 in order to advise staff of your arrival and wait outside until we have sanitized our reception area and are ready to receive you;
• A staff member will then greet you at the door to bring your pet inside;
• If your presence is required for the appointment, a preliminary examination may take place outside or in our reception area;
• Please wait outside. We will advise you when we are ready for next steps;
• If you require additional food, medicines or supplements, please call in advance so we can confirm stock and arrange for pickup at our front doors.
Please do not come to the clinic in person if:
• You have travelled outside of Canada in the past 2 weeks;
• You are feeling any symptoms such as a cough, fever or difficulty breathing;
• You have had recent close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
If any of the above points describe your current situation and you have a pet in urgent need, please call us at 905-854-5556 so we can discuss alternate arrangements to ensure your pet receives the care it deserves.
We apologize in advance for the inconvenience of these safety protocols and thank you for your patience. Our goal is to remain open to serve you, as best we can, when you need us during these difficult times.
Very kindest regards,
All of us at Campbell Animal Hospital